You are here > Book Store
- Education for What?
- Lessons Learned on the Road to Student Civic Engagement
- Partnerships That Work: The Stories and Lessons From Campus/Community Collaborations
- Raise Your Voice: A Student Guide to Making Positive Social Change
- Students As Colleagues: Expanding the Circle of Service-Learning Leadership
- The New Student Politics: The Wingspread Statement on Student Civic Engagement
Campus Compact Has Brought Back Three Popular Out-of-Print Titles
When we found that three of our most popular titles were out of print, yet people were still asking for them, we undertook a new project to digitally reprint them. Now they are available here in our Book Store for administrators, faculty, and students alike. Please let us know what other books you would like to have reprinted and we will consider making those available as well. Contact: Sue Kelman, Director of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering is fast, easy, and secure with our online ordering.
If you are unable to use a credit card, we happily accept purchase orders for orders of $500 or more. Click here for more info.