You are here > Book Store
- Benchmarks for Campus/Community Partnerships
- Introduction to Service-Learning Toolkit: Readings and Resources for Faculty (Second Edition)
- Looking In, Reaching Out
- One with the Community: Indicators of Engagement at Minority-Serving Institutions
- Partnerships That Work: The Stories and Lessons From Campus/Community Collaborations
- The Community's College: Indicators of Engagement at Two-Year Institutions
- The Promise of Partnerships: Tapping into the College as a Community Asset
Campus Compact Has Brought Back Three Popular Out-of-Print Titles
When we found that three of our most popular titles were out of print, yet people were still asking for them, we undertook a new project to digitally reprint them. Now they are available here in our Book Store for administrators, faculty, and students alike. Please let us know what other books you would like to have reprinted and we will consider making those available as well. Contact: Sue Kelman, Director of Communications, email@example.com
Ordering is fast, easy, and secure with our online ordering.
If you are unable to use a credit card, we happily accept purchase orders for orders of $500 or more. Click here for more info.