2014 CLIA Photo ID Card Application
Accepted by Cruise Lines, Hotels, Car Rental Companies, Airlines and Theme Parks!
Don't Travel Without it!
Welcome to the CLIA ID Card Processing Center. If you are paying by credit card, you may complete and submit an online application.
Prior to applying for a 2014 CLIA ID Card online, please ensure that:
- Your agency has renewed their CLIA membership for 2014.
- Your agency has listed their email address and the name of the agency owner or manager with CLIA.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are enrolled in or have achieved a designation (ACC, MCC, ECC, ECCS) in CLIA's Cruise Counsellor Certification Program, unless you are applying as a preferred member with an ID card membership code, (Agency Member Only).
- You have completed and passed the exam for at least one CLIA training seminar or CLIA online training program since receiving your 2013 card, or prior to applying for a 2014 card. Your application will be subject to exam pass verification prior to a card being issued. Please note that cruise line, destination or other travel supplier or association programs do not meet the ID Card renewal requirement. Only CLIA seminar or online programs qualify.
- If you are a new applicant, or if you are a renewal applicant who wishes to change your photo, you must have your passport photo scanned, stored as a square .jpg file, and ready to upload during this online process.
Please enter the following information. If you are renewing, please enter your name and CLIA # as it appeared on your 2013 card. Do not enter any "-" or other characters in your CLIA #. (example: 00123456). You will have an opportunity to make any changes further into the process.
If you are a renewing agent and have not completed the training requirement, please visit the "CLIA EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS" section of the Travel Agent Center at www.cruising.org, for a information on CLIA's online training programs and training seminars.